Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tons of Tiny and D.E.S.I.G.N. for September

Heyo,

I had this project done on September 28th but have been avoiding making a blog post because it takes me so darn long to do.

Tons of Tiny and D.E.S.I.G.N.
[on deviantART]

  
What project are you working on this month? Halloween Castle, by la comtesse and le point de croix.

Have you stitched a project by this designer before? Nope!

Would you buy/stitch a design by this designer again? Why/Why not? Yes! The designs are very cute.

What made you choose this particular design/designer? I needed something for these events. Haha, but, really, I kept this pattern saved because I thought I could use it on a Halloween motif someday. 

Did you notice anything that distinguished this designer from others? The patterns work extra awesome on tiny fabrics, like the 28 count I used. They're also pretty versatile for color picking, since many are one-flat-color patterns.

Okay, I've done my duty!
Pinky
Ashley Mae

2 comments:

  1. How fitting - a cute little post for a cute little pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT REALLY is a lovely little pattern, reminds me of Disney :D

    ReplyDelete